Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Witch Project Week #2: Hi-Res

So straight up I am behind this week partly because I got sick over the weekend and had a hard time getting myself to focus on work, partly because holy crap I don't know what I'm doing. I spent some time learning about panel loops to make her chest and belt piece, which was interesting but I think might have caused some messed up geo. This keeps me from making booleans so I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm trying to do a workaround for now and focus on sculpting on some of the pieces I do already have.

I also attempted Marvelous Designer for the skirt with extremely questionable success. I will need to keep messing with it to see if its even worth the limited time I have currently or if I should just pivot to sculpting it instead. This has been a huge headache of a project but if I can pull it off I will be so happy, haha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...