Friday, August 13, 2021

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go!



-






You can look at more progress pics on my Artstation.

Honestly my artistic growth at FIEA has been hard to wrap my brain around and I can't say I have any regrets coming here. I got pushed to my limits and at times I felt like I was going to break, but it was worth it. If any 18ers are reading my lame blog - you're in for a wild ride. Just strap in and try to enjoy it, roll with the punches, be kind, and make all the friends you can. Having that companionship is the secret to making it through this program and feeling like it all mattered, especially when things get really overwhelming and that familiar doubt inevitably starts creeping in. Hang in there, if my dumbass made it through, yours definitely can. Just please make sure you're getting sleep and food in you every day! This isn't worth your health - nothing is.

Feel free to reach out to me for advice or feedback whenever you need it! One of the biggest regrets I had was not reaching out to alumni during the earliest stages of capstone. Being an art lead is just ????????????????? (????????) and a super alarming amount of responsibility with very little guidance, so for real, hmu. I'll be around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...