Sunday, June 27, 2021

Cyclops Project Week 2

 So this week I'm supposed to have wrapped up my hi-res. As usual, I've fallen behind but one big reason why was because I finally got my work up on Artstation! I revisited some old projects to dust them off and make sure they're presented cleanly so I could finally start applying everywhere, so I'm behind for reasons I don't mind being behind for.

As far as this project goes - I finally sort of got the hang of polygroups and using them to get clean edges but still run into issues with my masks extruding jaggedly from time to time. Regardless, it's still pretty neat to get a decent grasp on another facet of Zbrush (out of 343243242...) and puzzle out how to fit it into my workflow!  

Once I'm done getting his big shapes into existence, I'm going to be making a few of his larger ornate details into alphas to drag out of the sculpt and paint the smaller ones in Substance via height.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...