Monday, July 5, 2021

Cyclops Week 3

Life happened in a serious and difficult way this past weekend so I flat out barely got to work on this at all. I'm just going to take a 5th week (again...) to finish this project up because I don't want to rush it and make myself miserable. I think it'll just take me a day or two of solid work to get the hi-res finished and then I'll move on to retopo. I'm being strict about having clean polygroups so the texturing phase for this shouldn't be too painful. It's been fun focusing on anatomy for this project and trying out different ways to get engravings done, makes me excited for future projects!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...