Monday, November 9, 2020

3D ART: Assignment 11 - Cannon ZBrush Sculpt

 This week we took our cannons into ZBrush and prettied them up even more. This was pretty fun, I felt a little more confident using the tools this time around and got to fiddle around with alphas albeit with questionable success. I definitely need to pay closer attention to reference and be more thoughtful about where to place wear and tear instead of getting carried away with fun brushes but I'm pleased with how this came out. It's a big improvement from Elsa, I think!

Every time I use this program I feel more and more excited to work with it more and learn all the things. Oh, and I finally made a shiny template to look all professional and stuff. Who the heck am I? 






Also I had so much fun sculpting this baby face. I can't wait to start sculpting characters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...