Monday, October 26, 2020

3D ART: Assignment 9 - Cannon Proxy Model

 This week we moved on from our crates and into cannon-ville! To start I compiled references of the kind of cannon I wanted to make. 




I want to try my hand at modeling and texturing something more realistic and ornate so I'll be using the top cannon reference as my base and using the more ornate cannons as a guide when I begin sculpting. 

Proxy sculpt:





Smoothed.


I want this cannon to sit in an overgrown, lush environment because I'd love to experiment with creating moss materials. To start I created some wood planks, grass, and ferns to populate the scene.


From here, I took my proxy into UE4.


Lotsa cannon bois.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...