Sunday, May 23, 2021

Corpse Bride Summer Sprint #1

 Corpse Bride Summer Sprint #1

My main responsibility this semester will be wrapping up Emily's model, then helping out Lori with some environmental assets to finish out our game.

My deliverables are highlighted on the schedule and will be as follows:

Sprint #1 - 5/28

Emily Head Model - Retopology and UVs  



Sprint #2 -  6/11

Emily Body Model - Retopology and UVs 

Sprint #3 - 6/25

Emily Head and Body - Final Textures  



Sprint #4 - 7/9

Beer Stein, Floorboards, Vase - Hi-Res and Final Textures 







Sprint #1 
 5/28  Turn in:

I touched up Emily's head sculpt to get her proportions closer to my references and sculpted her some hair. This was painful and continues to be painful because I'm absolutely going to have to retopo her hair again. This isn't a huge deal re: our schedule since the hair isn't being rigged to do anything fancy but sit there. That being said, her head and eyes are ready for rigging so, so far so good!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...