Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Personal Project START

 So we're endeavoring to do a personal side project alongside the 6986658 other projects we're doing here at FIEA! I wanna be a character artist so I looked around for some neat character designs for me to build off of. Thus far I haven't had the opportunity to sculpt a traditional character head with a mouth sack and eyeballs and all that good stuff so this is something I'd really like to do. 

by @dune5and on twitter.

Official Darkstalkers art.

I was between the design on the top pic left and Lilith from Darkstalkers. At first I decided on the cool hat dude because getting fabrics experience is essential (and also the challenge of improvising the rest of the outfit) but I'm afraid it might me too much for me to juggle at the moment without getting burned out. I'll save him for a summer project and move forward with Lilith for now due to her more simplistic design and focus on musculature.

I want to do a really appealing model in the soft Overwatchy PBR style and give her a basic rig to put her in cute poses. I've loved this character design since infancy so I'm excited to get cracking on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demon Axe and Jelly Witch Complete, RIP Cyclops

I finished this all up a week ago and got really nice feedback during my last industry review so.. here ya go! - You can look at more progre...